Think of your title as bait. People should take it.
It serves as a door or window to the rest of your content. If people see a dull entrance, why would they bother to come inside?
You only have a few seconds to make an impression. One look and two things can happen. People either:
- Proceed to read the whole of your content
- Or hit the back arrow right away
1. Pick an interesting, in-demand subject (earth-shaking even).
Choose a topic that you know people want to read or need to read about. Start with practical subject matters or something they need on an ordinary day. Be it a list of tips to create an interesting blog or how to remove carpet stains.
You can also do fun content. After all, many people go online to be entertained. Here are two good titles:
What Your Email Says About Your Mentality
Reasons Why You’re Broke
2. Be faithful to your title. Read More
Incoming search terms:
- advantages of remote copywriting